DuPagePads 13th Annual Run 4 Home - 5K & 10K Run, 5K Walk
Saturday, September 16th, 8:00am
Bring your family, friends, congregants and coworkers to DuPagePads Run 4 Home!
All funds raised will go towards programs that provide housing, support services and employment to assist families, individuals and veterans who are homeless.
The 5K and 10K run is chip-timed and the course is USATF/CARA certified.
The Awards Ceremony will begin at 9:30am. Awards will include:
- Top 3 individual fundraisers
- Top 3 team fundraisers
- Largest organization participating (congregation, company, etc.)
- King of the Hill – Be the first male and female to reach the top of the hill at Manchester and Bridge street (about a half a mile into the race) and be crowned King & Queen of the Hill!
- Top 3 overall male and female finishers
- Top 3 male and female finishers in each age division:
- The Ross K. MacNeill Award (14 & under), 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 80+
Thank you for your support and we look forward to a great race!