DuPagePads 13th Annual Run 4 Home - 5K & 10K Run, 5K Walk and 1K Family Walk
Saturday, September 16th, 8:00am
View Race Results Here! Need to pick up a medal? Contact Carrie at email@example.com, 630.682.3846, ext. 2290.
View Event photos here!...and here!
Bring your family, friends, congregants and coworkers to DuPagePads Run 4 Home!
All funds raised will go towards programs that provide housing, support services and employment to assist families, individuals and veterans who are homeless.
The 5K and 10K run is chip-timed and the course is USATF/CARA certified.
New this Year...
New this year...Kids Corner featuring games, prizes, face painting and more! Also offered this year is a new 1k Family Walk. Take a step to end homelessness and register today!
Register for the Run 4 Home by August 19th and Save!
Pre-registered participants are guaranteed to receive an official DuPagePads Run 4 Home shirt. Online registration is available through September 14th.
The Awards Ceremony will begin at 9:30am. Awards will include:
- Top 3 individual fundraisers
- Top 3 team fundraisers
- Largest organization participating (congregation, company, etc.)
- King of the Hill – Be the first male and female to reach the top of the hill at Manchester and Bridge street (about a half a mile into the race) and be crowned King & Queen of the Hill!
- Top 3 overall male and female finishers
- Top 3 male and female finishers in each age division:
- The Ross K. MacNeill Award (14 & under), 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79, 80+
Thank you for your support and we look forward to a great race!